While most of our lives are in the process of being upended due to the fallout of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which the World Health Organization declared a pandemic last week, we are all in this together and we want to stress that your safety remains our top priority.
Our first priorities are the same as yours, ensuring the safety of you and your families. We are taking the prescribed Gallatin City-County Health Department and CDC precautions in this regard as well as sharing the same information with you as things are updated. We will continue to work on your behalf while preparing for numerous scenarios.
I want to personally reach out to update you on the actions that Ranger Plumbing & Heating is taking to help prevent the spread of the virus and help protect the health and safety of our customers and team members.
- We are conducting regular and frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas in our facility, including door handles, chairs, tabletops, countertops, restrooms, microwaves surfaces and electronic devices.
- We have instituted tool and equipment cleaning procedures which are to be done after each service visit.
- We have the appropriate leadership team constantly monitoring and meeting regularly to review the situation.
- We are reinforcing illness prevention procedures with our team members as recommended by the medical community, including frequent hand-washing, avoiding contact with eyes, nose or mouth and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- We are instructing team members who are exhibiting symptoms of illness to stay home or seek care from a medical provider when necessary.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation one day at a time and determine how best to continue working, while maintaining our focus where it belongs – on you our valued clients.
Matthew S. Lemert
MBA, Master Plumber, IAPMO Certified Plumbing Inspector, Chairman – Montana Building Codes Council
Ranger Plumbing & Heating, Inc.